Sumpex 372
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Bunbury dating - Looking for a dominant man

Nach unten

Bunbury dating  - Looking for a dominant man Empty Bunbury dating - Looking for a dominant man

Beitrag  Toowoomb Mo Jul 25, 2011 5:19 pm

Best Free Dating Sites - Help cure my boredom! My name is Carina BASHAM I am looking for a MAN that is honest, responsible, loving, romantic, and all the other things a good man should be. Hopefully one man can change my views on what you all are looking for in a woman these days. I am not here for booty calls or friends with benefits, so please if that's all you are looking for then we would not be a good match. i havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site hope to hear for you, if you are out there Very Happy singles in Central Coast free online dating New South Wales dating Newcastle online dating singles in Launceston free online dating Free dating sites I am looking for a man who is stable and secure, and not seeking a relationship or anything srious. To put it simply, I am looking for a sugar daddy...lol. I want to be treated like a princess, shopping, dinner, presents...and in return I can offer good company, and no hassles or drama. I am new in town and looking for a good boy who knows how to treat a girl and have fun. I'm good looking, thin, and smart and I am looking for the same features. You won't be disappointed in contacting me. I'm kind of new to the area, and I don't have anyone to show me around Sad I'd like to find a real man around here who knows how to have a good time, can be spontaneous, maybe a little bad, and not cry if I don't clal him the next day. Are you sensitive? If so, please move on. I'm looking for men only. I am a young college student looking to have some fun, some drinks and whatever happens after. I have brown hair and an athletic build. Believe me you won't be disappointed. Send me a message if you want to exchange pictures and maybe hookup. I love to laugh and get to know people. I guess you can say I'm kind of a freak too. Well, I can be with the right guy, but I'm not a hoe or anything. I'm just adventureous where it counts and am lookin for a guy to have fun with. Guys expecting my phone number after two minutes chat on MSN SHOULD NOT APPLY. Guys if u dont have photo attached in your email its is unlikely that I will reply. Yeah I am horny and want sex but I am too hot to be desperate.

Toowoomb
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten